QuickBase is a cloud-based low-code application development platform that enables teams to build custom applications together through a common data repository. Its interface is so user-friendly that even non-techie team members, otherwise known as citizen developers can directly contribute to the development process. Teams can create custom forms, generate reports, automate business processes, manage projects and documents, and build a complete digital enterprise through this platform.
Read more about QuickBase at https://www.quickbase.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is a secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Its AI-driven data extraction capability effectively reduces the time and effort needed for processing data. Harvesting data from PDFs, online forms, and scanned documents that may include sensitive papers such as invoices, receipts, reports, etc. is a cinch with PDF.co.
- It can keenly recognize and extract tables, PDF field forms, images, and other complex data through its fluid and customizable Document Parser.
- It can rapidly and easily generate, fill up, and edit PDFs through its PDF Filler function. This tool simplifies tasks such as adding texts, images, and other information into PDF forms and documents, thus helping save precious time and resources.
- PDF.co can also streamline file conversions, like for example, HTML documents into PDFs and vice versa. It is also tooled to perform various tasks in PDFs such as merging two or more files or splitting one into multiple files.
- Enterprise users can utilize the application in both online and offline environments and can get privileged access to detailed API logs with audit functions if required.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
QuickBase and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: