PDF.co platform can be used from automation apps like Zapier (and many others) or via API that you can call from any modern programming language.
- 1. Sign up and get your API key
- 2. How to use PDF.co from automation platforms
- 3. How to use PDF.co from a programming language
- 4. Get Support
- 5. Enterprise Solutions
1. Sign up and get your API key
The API key is your unique token (password) that you must use to get access to your account.
You can view your API key in your PDF.co dashboard
IMPORTANT: do not share your API key with others.
2. How to use PDF.co from automation platforms
Check one of the dedicated pages below:
How to setup PDF.co on a selected automation platform
- Sign up/sign in on the selected automation platform and initialize the PDF.co plugin
- Use your API key to authorize
- Insert your API key to authorize
- Now you can use PDF.co on the selected platform
3. How to use PDF.co from a programming language
PDF.co provides API (Application Programming Interface) that you can call from all modern programming languages. We have ready to use source code samples for popular programming languages:
How to setup PDF.co for use with selected programming language
- Copy-paste the code from the selected source code sample from the list above
- Copy-paste your API key into the code
- Run the source code sample
- Explore more source code samples and API documentation for help and guidance. Also, you can use PDF.co Postman collection to explore available endpoints
Detailed API documentation for developers
4. Get Support
We understand that technical support is important. Our engineering team is ready to help you with the integration of PDF.co from Monday to Friday. Use the link below:
5. Enterprise Solutions
Enterprise solutions are available: high-volume enterprise plans, on-premise API server, offline SDK.
For more details please contact us
Last update: March 13, 2021