How to integrate Proposify with PDF.co
Proposify reduces friction in your proposal workflow making it easier for your sales reps to quickly create professional-looking proposals that impress prospects and close deals. Create on-brand templates that sales reps can reuse so they don’t need to reinvent the wheel for every deal. Store all your approved proposal content in one location so snapping together a proposal takes minutes, not hours. Our Salesforce integration lets your rep create proposals, contracts, and agreements right in the CRM, and keep their data in sync.
Read more about Proposify at http://proposify.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Proposify and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: