About Pivotal Tracker
Pivotal Labs built Tracker for our own client projects. We wanted to simplify constructive communication, make priorities clear, and allow our projects to adapt as customer needs to be evolved. Ten years later, we’re constantly striving to perfect that mission. We’re also a keystone in the Pivotal experience, which is transforming how companies—from small startups to expansive enterprises—build software. Together, we’re helping teams evolve their collaboration and agile development so they can continuously deliver quality software.
Read more about Pivotal Tracker at https://pivotaltracker.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Pivotal Tracker and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: