Pipeliner CRM is a sales and project management web and mobile application that helps businesses and their salesforce visualize the entire sales process and optimize customers engagement. Besides automating projects and sales activities, including tasks, appointments, and communications, it also helps in key account management and lead generation. Pipeliner is also equipped with an analytics engine and reporting engine. It enables team members to collaborate on projects, customer relations, sales drive, and other activities beneficial to the business.
Read more about Pipeliner at https://www.pipelinersales.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co can help trim data entry and processing costs through its AI-enabled data extraction capability. Data from complex documents such as scanned reports, invoices, receipts, etc., PDFs, and online forms, can be easily gathered by the system.
- It has an advanced Document Parser that can vividly recognize complicated elements such as images, texts, tables, barcodes, text fields, and online forms.
- It is equipped with a PDF Filler that can significantly slash down the time required in preparing and editing documents. Adding texts, images, and other elements to PDF documents would be a cinch.
- It is multi-tooled to cover all possible tasks needed for generating, formatting, and editing PDF documents, from merging or splitting them to adding or deleting entire pages, to converting other file formats such as HTML into PDF or vice versa.
- The Enterprise version is not only accessible on-premise or online, it also provides users detailed API records with audit logs.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Pipeliner and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: