How to integrate Patreon with PDF.co
Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid. It operates a platform that enables content creators, as well as artists, to be able to fund their work. It’s Patreon.com, a communications platform, enables connection between users and makes various accessible content, including videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works. Patrons pledge to support artists and creators on a recurring basis for each work created, empowering a new generation of creators the ability to make a living off of their passions.
Read more about Patreon at http://patreon.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Patreon and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: