In this tutorial, we will show you how to parse data from purchase orders using PDF.co and PHP.
Here’s the sample Purchase Order and the JSON output.
How to parse purchase orders to JSON using PDF.co Web API in PHP:
Step 1: PHP and HTML Source Code
- To begin. First, copy the PHP and the HTML source code here. Next, save the files in a folder inside the /www or /htdocs directory depending on whether you are using XAMPP or WampServer.
Step 2: Start Apache Module
- Next, start the Apache module so we can run the program on our local machine.
Step 3: Run Program
Now, let’s run the program.
- Open your browser and type in
localhost/Folder name/HTML file.
- Next, add your API Key. You can get the API key in your PDF.co dashboard here
- And, load your source PDF file.
- Then, add the template in JSON or YML format. You can create a new template in PDF.co Document Parser Template Editor here. To learn more about PDF.co Document Parser, please visit this page.
- Now, click on the Proceed button to send a request.
Step 4: Parsing Result
- Once the program successfully processed our request. Click on the output link to view the result.
Step 5: Program Demo
- Here’s the Purchase Order Parser in action.
In this tutorial, you learned how to parse data from Purchase Orders using PHP. You learned how to use the PDF.co Document Parser Template Editor and create a template in JSON or YML format. You also learned how to set up the code samples and run the program.
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Zapier
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using Make
- How to Convert Purchase Order to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Zapier?
- How to Convert a Purchase Order to XLS using PDF.co and Make?
- How to Convert Purchase Order to XLSX in PHP using PDF.co Web API?
- How to Parse Purchase Order with PDF.co Web API using PHP
- What is Purchase Order?
- Payment Requisitions vs Purchase Orders