In this tutorial, we will show you how to parse invoices and send data to Airtable with PDF.co using Zapier. Find more guides about invoice extraction. So, let’s get started:
- Create Zap
- Trigger App and Event
- Setup Trigger
- Test Trigger Result
- App and Event
- PDF.co Setup Action
- Test Result
- Another App and Event
- Airtable Setup Action
- Test Review Result
We will use this sample invoice to parse data.
Step 1: Create Zap
First, log in to your Zapier account and create a Zap.
Step 2: Trigger App and Event
Next, select the Google Drive app and choose the New File in Folder for the trigger event.
Step 3: Setup Trigger
Let’s set up the trigger.
- In the Drive field, select My Google Drive.
- In the Folder field, choose the specific folder where the file was stored.
After setting up, click the test trigger button.
Step 4: Test Tigger Result
Once the test trigger was successful. You can proceed to the next app.
Step 5: App and Event
Kindly select the PDF.co app and choose the Document Parser for the action event.
Step 6: PDF.co Setup Action
Let’s set up the action.
- For the Input field, enter the source file URL or select the link from your drive.
- For the Template ID field, input the ID of the document parser template. You can create a new template in your PDF.co Document Parser Template Editor here.
Then, click the test and review button to see the result.
Step 7: Test Result
Great! Our test was a success. PDF.co return the correct parse value.
Now, let’s send the parse data to Airtable.
Step 8: Another App and Event
Add another app and select the Airtable. Then, choose the Create Record for the event.
Step 9: Airtable Setup Action
Let’s set up the action.
- In the Base field, select the base in which to create a record.
- In the Table field, enter the table name you created.
- For the Date field, click the PDF.co Document Parserdropdown box and select the Body Object1 Value which contains the parsed data.
- For the Invoice Number field, click the PDF.co Document Parser dropdown box and select the Body Object2 Value which contains the parsed data.
- For the Total field, click the PDF.co Document Parser dropdown box and select the Body Object3 Value which contains the parsed data.
Then, click the test and review button.
Step 10: Test Review Result
We successfully send the parse data to Airtable. Check your Airtable to see the result.
Step 11: Output
Here’s the parse data that we successfully send to Airtable.
In this tutorial, you learned how to parse invoices and send data to Airtable using Zapier. You learned how to use the PDF.co Document Parser Web API to parse invoice data. You also learned how to use the PDF.co Document Parser Template Editor to create a new template.
- How to Convert Invoice to CSV using PHP
- How to Convert Invoice to XLS using Zapier
- Parse Invoices Automatically using Zapier
- Parsing PDF Invoices from Dropbox via PDF.co Document Parser for Make
- How to Extract Text From PDF Invoices and Bulk Save to Spreadsheet
- Convert PDF Invoices to Google Sheets using Zapier
- Convert PDF Invoices to Google Sheets using Integromat
- Convert PDF Invoice to Google Sheet using PDF.co and Google Apps Script
- Extract Text from Scanned PDF in PHP using PDF.co Web API
- How to Extract Text from PDF and Paste in Excel using Python and PDF.co Web API
- How to Read PDF Invoices in Python using PDF.co Web API
- Google Invoice Parser to Read PDF Invoices and Orders with Google Script and PDF.co
- How to Extract Invoice Data from Image in Python using PDF.co Web API
- Parse Invoice and Send Data to Airtable with PDF.co using Zapier
- Parse Invoice and Send Data to Airtable using PDF.co and Make
- Extract Invoice Data from PDF using PDF.co and UiPath
- Parse Invoice using Salesforce Apex using PDF.co
- Extract Invoice Information with SharePoint and PDF.co
- Extract Data from Invoices to Avoid Fraud using PDF.co Document Parser