Microsoft OneDrive (previously known as SkyDrive) is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office. First launched in August 2007, OneDrive allows users to store files and personal data like Windows settings or BitLocker recovery keys in the cloud, share files, and sync files across Android, Windows Phone, and iOS mobile devices, Windows and macOS computers, and the Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles. Users can upload Microsoft Office documents to OneDrive.
Read more about OneDrive at https://onedrive.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
OneDrive and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: