Free Offline Apps for Non-Commercial Use
These desktop tools below work offline (no Internet required!) on Windows XP SP2 and higher. These utilities are free for non-commercial use. They do not contain 3rd party advertisement, malware, adware or unwanted toolbars. These utilities are free for personal and non-commercial use. Optional Business License should be purchased if you use them for commercial purposes.
ByteScout PDF Multitool is the all-in-one “swiss multitool” like app for Windows. It includes a set of tools: PDF Viewer, PDF Splitter, PDF Merger, PDF converter, PDF Extractor, PDF to HTML, Searchable PDF Maker/ Unsearchable PDF Maker, Attachments extractor and many other useful tools. You can find more details about ByteScout PDF Multitool please click here
ByteScout Barcode Reader app is the offline tool that can read almost any modern barcodes from PDF, TIFF, PNG, JPG images files and from your web cam! Can read QR Code, Datamatrix, PDF417, Code 39, Code 128, EAN, Pharmacode and dozens of others. Fine tuning is available for reading from noisy and damaged images and PDF. For more information about ByteScout Barcode Reader please click here
ByteScout Barcode Generator is the app that can generate high quality barcodes for you! You can generate QR Code, Datamatrix, PDF417, Code 39, Code 128, EAN, Pharma code, Postal code and many other barcode types. You can export generated barcodes as PDF or PNG. Batch barcode generation is also supported! For more details about ByteScout Barcode Generator please click here
Advertisement for Developers: On-Premise ByteScout API Server (PDF.co API for your own server)
If you are looking to run PDF.co API on your own server then you can do it with ByteScout API Server
- 99% compatible with of PDF.co API, you can easily adapt your existing code for PDF.co;
- Fine tuning options for max performance on your server;
- Install into your own Windows server. Deployment takes less than 30 minutes (using the guide);
- Can work offline. Can use use offline storage (no file will leave your server);
- Can use your own private cloud storage such as Amazon AWS S3 (instead of your own server)
- Includes special features such as offline storage management with additional configurations for maximum performance
- Ultimate data privacy when using 100% offline data processing
- Priority support and updates;
Advertisement for Developers: On-Premise and Offline Enterprise SDKs for .NET Software Developers
For developers: these on-premise offline SDK (Software Development Kits) from ByteScout are designed to help developers in the implementation of data extraction, table data reading, pdf and spreadsheets processing, barcode generation and barcode reading on your in-house servers or on desktop computers without an Internet connection.
By clicking the link above you will be re-directed to www.ByteScout.com website page with the information on getting a free trial of ByteScout SDK
To uninstall previously installed ByteScout please follow steps:
- Open Control Panel;
- Select “Uninstall a Program”;
- Find and click the application (look for the name starting with “Bytescout…” in the list;
- Click Uninstall to run the Uninstaller.
- Follow the uninstaller’s instructions to remove the software.