How to integrate Ninja Forms with PDF.co
About Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is an open source forms framework built for the WordPress community by the WordPress community. Created with both novices and developers in mind, Ninja Forms is perfect for any situation that requires gathering or processing data from front-end users. Create forms quickly without ever touching code, or spending a dime. Place your forms anywhere you want on your WordPress site, customize notifications, and explore other powerful features.
Read more about Ninja Forms at http://ninjaforms.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Ninja Forms and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: