How to integrate Miro with PDF.co
Miro offers a collaborative whiteboard platform that is designed to allow distributed teams to work effectively together. Support includes running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects and designing new products and services. Miro has over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100. Miro provides seamless integrations with applications like Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, Sketch, Slack, Trello, Box, and Google Drive to support existing workflows of their customers.
Read more about Miro at http://miro.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Miro and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: