How to integrate Microsoft Outlook with PDF.co
About Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Though primarily an email client, Outlook also includes such functions as calendaring, task managing, contact managing, note-taking, journal logging, and web browsing.
Read more about Microsoft Outlook at http://outlook.live.com/owa/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Microsoft Outlook and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: