About Microsoft Lens
Microsoft Lens is a mobile app that optically captures texts and images, which can be imported directly to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and OneDrive. Captured data can also be saved as PDF and sent via email. It has Optical Character Recognition (OCR) that enables it to convert typed or handwritten text into digital texts. The application can copy documents, receipts, handwritten notes on visual aids, business cards, as well as, sketches, drawings, and graphic equations.
Read more about Microsoft Lens at:
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is a secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co facilitates the extraction of unstructured data from PDFs, online forms, and scanned documents using AI technology. The streamlined process of gathering and processing data from important documents such as receipts, invoices, contracts, and reports helps companies to save up on data entry costs.
- Using its well-designed Document Parser, the application can easily harvest data from complex files and documents such as worksheets, PDF forms, and mixed content forms.
- The application has a PDF Filler that makes adding texts, images, and other required information to PDF forms and other documents easier and faster.
- It also expedites the generation and editing of PDFs with its fully-loaded tool library that can simplify complex tasks such as merging and splitting files, incorporating or removing pages, and converting other file formats like advanced HTML into PDFs.
- Detailed API logs with audit reports are easily accessible to Enterprise users. They are also afforded the flexibility of using either the application’s online or on-premise version or both.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Microsoft Lens and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: