Merge PandaDoc Pages with Zapier – Guide
- Make a Zap
- Select PandaDoc App
- Document Completed Trigger
- Connect PandaDoc Account
- PandaDoc Configuration
- Test Trigger
- Add PDF.co App
- Select PDF Merger
- PDF.co Account Connection
- PDF Merger Configuration
- Test and Review
- PDF.co Test Result
- Source Document Output
In this tutorial, we will show you how to merge pages from PandaDoc using PDF.co and Zapier. Here is the screenshot of the pages that we will merge.
Step 1: Create a Zap
Step 2: Select PandaDoc App
Step 3: Document Completed Trigger
Step 4: Connect PandaDoc Account
Step 5: PandaDoc Configuration
Now, it’s time to set up your Document Completed configuration.
- In the Source field, select the source of the pages to merge.
- In the Template field, input the exact template file of the completed documents.
Step 6: Test Trigger
Next, you will click the test trigger to make sure the document is properly setup.
Step 7: Add PDF.co App
Step 8: Select PDF Merger
Under the PDF.co app, select the PDF Merger module to merge multiple documents into one new single PDF.
Step 9: PDF.co Account Connection
Step 10: PDF Merger Configuration
Now, let set up the PDF Merger Configuration.
- In the List of a link to source PDF field, enter the Pdf:(Exist but not shown) to input the page’s link from the PandaDoc.
- For the Auto-convert non PDF files field, set to “true” to enable PDF auto convert.
- For the Name field, enter your source output file name.
Step 11: Test and Review
Step 12: Test Result of PDF.co
Step 13: Source Document Output
Here’s the PandaDoc document that we merged into a single PDF.
In this tutorial, you learned how to set up PandaDoc in Zapier to fetch completed documents. You learned how to pass these pages to PDF.co to merge them into a single PDF. You also learned how to use the PDF.co PDF Merger. It can merge files in PDF, ZIP, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, RTF, TXT, PNG, and JPG formats.
Merge PandaDoc Pages – Video Guide