How to integrate Mailjet with PDF.co
Mailjet is a powerful email service provider that ensures maximum insight and deliverability results for marketing and transactional emails. Founded in France in 2010, they serve more than 26,000 clients worldwide in 156 countries, sending close to 1 billion emails every month. Their analytics tools and intelligent APIs offer the flexibility to create, send and optimize email for all. Mailjet’s propriatary technology and consulting services ensure optimal deliverability for its customers. They continue to develop innovative features such as A/X testing and Campaign Comparison to help their customers get more out of their email. their support team works around the clock to answer questions and resolve customer issues in English, French, German and Spanish.
Read more about Mailjet at http://mailjet.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Mailjet and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: