Leadpages provides HTML5 templates for contact pages, webinar pages, sales lead,s and other types of landing pages that customers use to improve leads and get better conversions. The service runs on Google App Engine and uses technology such as Big Table to analyze the landing page data. Unlike competitors that use WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get), Leadpages do not have to translate into HTML. Instead, the HTML pages are already made, which allows for the data to be decoupled and analyzed in the Google cloud stack. The pages are optimized for any mobile device.
Read more about Leadpages at http://leadpages.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Leadpages and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: