Knack makes it easy to build online databases and business applications with no coding! Stop struggling with excel and access. Move your data into an online database and easily build apps to manage, share, and distribute that data.
Read more about Knack at https://knack.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co enables users to extract unstructured data from PDFs and scanned documents in just a few clicks. This is made possible through the AI technology used in the API’s data extractor, enabling it to recognize the content of scanned invoices, receipts, agreements, and other important documents. It decreases the cost of data entry in the process.
- It also facilitates the automatic reading of complex objects in documents such as tables, PDF forms, and mixed-content documents through its built-in customizable Document Parser.
- It also has a PDF Filler function that streamlines the process of adding texts and/or images in PDF documents and filling up text fields in PDF forms. This feature tremendously helps save time and energy in producing and editing PDF forms and documents.
- Users can also take advantage of the API’s comprehensive PDF editing toolset. Doing complex tasks such as splitting multi-page PDFs, merging various PDF documents, and adding and deleting pages in PDF documents become simpler and faster. It also streamlines the conversion of other file formats such as HTML into PDF.
- Enterprise users also get other functionalities such as having access to detailed API logs with auditing capability.
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Knack and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: