JotForm is an online form-building tool that helps users create and publish forms, and get an email for each response. JotForm’s software creates forms with a drag and drops creation tool and an option to encrypt user data.
Read more about JotForm at http://jotform.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Data entry and processing costs will practically be slashed down by the API’s AI-powered data extraction system. It automatically digitizes unstructured data from PDF and scanned business papers such as invoices, receipts, purchase orders, and other documents.
- It also supports the instinctive reading of complex objects from documents such as tables, images, and text fields. This is made possible by the advanced and customizable Document Parser built within the API.
- It also shortens the time needed for editing PDF forms and documents with its PDF Filler function. This feature simplifies and speeds up doing complex tasks such as adding texts, images, fields, and other data on PDFs.
- It streamlines the conversion of other file formats such as HTML into PDF and vice versa. Its complete PDF editing toolset can merge several PDF files into one with just a few clicks. The same goes for splitting multi-page PDFs into several files, as well as in adding or deleting pages on existing PDF documents.
- Enterprise users also get access to detailed API logs with audit records.
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
JotForm and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below:
- Fill out PDF with Data Submitted from Jotform using PDF.co and Zapier
- Generate PDF from JotForm Submission and Email as Attachment using PDF.co, Gmail, and Zapier?