Photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. The app allows users to upload media that can be edited with filters and organized by hashtags and geographical tagging. Posts can be shared publicly or with pre-approved followers. Users can browse other users’ content by tags and locations and view trending content. Users can like photos and follow other users to add their content to a feed.
Read more about Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, and agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, and mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, and fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of a built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Instagram and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: