How to integrate Infusionsoft by Keap with PDF.co
About Infusionsoft by Keap
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a private company that offers an e-mail marketing and sales platform for small businesses, including products to manage and optimize the customer lifecycle, customer relationship management, marketing automation, lead capture, and e-commerce.
Read more about Infusionsoft by Keap at http://keap.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Information from PDFs, scanned documents, and other complex files are automatically collected and processed using an AI-driven data extraction system, which effectively reduces the cost of data entry procedures.
- It also has a state-of-the-art Document Parser built into the system that enables quick machine-reading of information from complex documents such as all table types, graphs, multi-image documents, and more.
- Practically saves time and money in the production of editable PDF documents as it has an intelligent PDF filler function. This also enables users to easily and quickly add or delete images, texts, tables, and other design or informational elements in documents and files.
- It also has an advanced PDF editing capability that simplifies complicated tasks such as converting HTML pages and other files into PDFs, merging or splitting pages, etc.
- Other cool features are made exclusively for Enterprise users such as having access to vital API logs with auditing and appraisal records and being able to utilize both the online and offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Infusionsoft by Keap and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: