How to integrate iAuditor by SafetyCulture with PDF.co
About iAuditor by SafetyCulture
iAuditor is an inspection app used to empower your workers in the field. Combined with the web platform, iAuditor provides visibility and insights to help raise safety and quality standards across an organization.
Read more about iAuditor by SafetyCulture at http://safetyculture.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It quickly and easily extracts information from complex files such as scanned documents and PDFs through advanced AI technology, thus effectively lowering the normal cost of data entry and processing.
- It is loaded with an advanced Document Parser that automatically reads and analyzes contents of PDFs, tables, forms, and other complex documents.
- It significantly reduces the time used for creating new editable PDFs. Moreover, it accelerates editing processes such as adding or deleting images, texts, fields, and other elements through a smart filler system.
- With its intelligent PDF editor, other complicated actions such as page integration or fragmentation, or even file conversions from HTML to PDF, or vice versa becomes a piece-of-cake task.
- It affords Enterprise users the convenience to use either the online or offline version of the application. It also provides them ready access to detailed API logs with audit and review features.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
iAuditor by SafetyCulture and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: