About Datamatics TruBot
TruBot is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software developed by Datamatics, a Technology company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Trubot is an enterprise-grade, multi-skilled bot programmed to enhance productivity by automating high volume repetitive tasks and processes. The RPA has visual workflow, universal recorder, rich component library, integrated operations and business analytics, intelligent data capture, CyberArk vault integration, AI capabilities, Dynamic bot station selection, RoI calculator, and Proactive bot health monitoring.
Read more about Datamatics TruBot at https://trubot.datamatics.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Datamatics TruBot and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: