HL7 or Health Level 7 provides a framework for the exchange, sharing, and integration of electronic clinical and administrative data among different healthcare providers based on international standards. It provides guidelines on how information should be packaged, transferred, and retrieved seamlessly from end to end. It specifies the structure, language, file types, and other parameters for the smooth delivery, management, and evaluation of health services and patient records around the world.
Read more about HL7 at http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co easily and swiftly extracts unstructured data from PDFs, online forms, and scanned documents by using AI technology. It significantly reduces the time needed in digitizing information from sensitive papers such as invoices, receipts, and reports.
- It automatically recognizes complicated information such as tables, form fields, images, barcodes, etc. through its advanced and fully customizable Document Parser.
- Filling PDF forms, adding texts, images, form fields, and other data are fast and easy with PDF.co API’s PDF Filler function, thus saving the user valuable time and energy.
- Developers can also take advantage of the API’s comprehensive PDF tools for editing and formatting files and documents. Tasks such as merging or splitting PDFs, adding or deleting pages, and converting other file formats such as HTML into PDF will only take a few simple steps to accomplish.
- The Enterprise version of PDF.co also provides detailed API logs with audit reports. The application can also be accessed via the internet or through system installation on a local computer.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
HL7 and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: