Highrise is a simple CRM, built by Basecamp and launched on March 20, 2007. Over the past 11 years, it’s grown to become a multi-million dollar business with a loyal customer base.
Read more about Highrise at http://highrisehq.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It is equipped with an AI-driven data extractor that rapidly collects information from PDFs and other complex files for processing, thus effectively reducing the cost of data entry tasks.
- It automatically scans and makes information from PDFs and other intricate files machine legible. This is made possible by the smartly designed Document Parser built into the system.
- It generates new editable PDF documents, or alter existing ones much faster and economical than other means. Complex tasks such as integrating or expunging certain texts, images, tables, and other elements are now easier to do than ever.
- Formerly complicated functions like merging and splitting pages and converting HTML and other files into PDFs are streamlined by the application’s intelligent PDF editing toolset.
- Enterprise users get ready access to personal comprehensive API records with review and audit transcripts. They likewise get the privilege to take advantage of both the online and offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Highrise and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: