About HelpSystems Automate
HelpSystems, LLC is an American IT software company based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, USA. It is the biggest independent IBM i software vendor worldwide. It provides services in Automation, Cybersecurity, Business Intelligence, Cloud Management, Document Management, Optimization, Compliance, and Monitoring. It is available in IBM i, Unix, Linux, and Windows environments.
Read more about HelpSystems Automate at https://helpsystems.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It makes data processing tasks easier and faster, thus more economical. It is because the system has an AI-driven data extractor that instantaneously gleans the content of PDFs and other complicated files such as scanned receipts, invoices, and records.
- It automatically scans, processes, and interprets information from PDFs and other complex documents through a built-in technically advanced Document Parser.
- It simplifies the production of editable PDFs through a filler system that makes complicated tasks such as adding or deleting selected texts, images, and other design elements like a walk in the park.
- It is likewise equipped with a smart PDF editor that abridges the process of merging, splitting, and altering pages, as well as, converting HTML and other files into PDFs.
- Detailed API records with audit transcripts are readily available to Enterprise users, who are also privileged to access the application through web-based or onsite means.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
HelpSystems Automate and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: