How to integrate Harvest with PDF.co
Harvest is a cloud-based time tracking tool designed for businesses of all sizes. The solution provides invoicing and timesheet features for small businesses and freelancers. Key features include time and expense management, team management, project management, scheduling, and invoicing.
Read more about Harvest at http://getharvest.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Users get substantial savings on regular data entry costs as the system streamlines data collection from PDFs and other complex documents such as scanned files through an AI-powered data extractor.
- Automatically gleans information from complex documents and files and make them legible through its built-in smart and customizable Document Parser.
- Producing new editable PDFs or modifying older ones is made quicker and easier through the system’s built-in PDF filler, thus saving the user some precious time and money. This feature enables smooth addition or deletion of selected texts, images, and other elements to the document or file.
- It is also equipped with a smart editing toolset that makes complex tasks such as integrating or splitting PDF pages and converting other file formats into PDFs a breeze
- Enterprise users get ready access to comprehensive API records with audit/review logs. They also have the convenience to utilize both the online and online versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Harvest and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: