How to integrate Gusto with PDF.co
Gusto develops web-based payroll solutions for small- and medium-sized businesses. It operates an online platform that provides payroll, benefits, human resources, and integration services for employers and employees in the United States. Gusto offers health benefits and workers’ compensation benefits that include medical insurance, commuter benefits, and 401(k) contributions as well as workers’ compensation insurance plans, time tracking, and integration services, and access to employees for processing payroll from web-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets. It also provides access to employees and contractors to browse their previous pay stubs, review their payroll forms, verify their personal details, and statistics about their pay, tax payments and federal forms filing services, and security and support services.
Read more about Gusto at http://gusto.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It makes the data entry process more cost-effective through a rapid and easy extraction of unstructured data from PDFs and scanned documents such as invoices, reports, receipts, contracts, and more. This is made possible by using state-of-the-art AI technology.
- The system automatically reads multilayered data from PDFs, tables, field forms, and other complex documents through its built-in Document Parser.
- Saves precious time in creating editable PDFs through its filler tool that smoothly performs complex tasks such as adding or deleting certain texts, images, and other informational or design elements.
- Merging and splitting PDF pages and converting file formats, say, HTML into PDF, and other desirable functions are made possible and easy by the system’s smart PDF editing toolset.
- Enterprise users do not only have the privileged option to use either the online or offline version of the application, but they also get ready access to detailed API records with audit logs.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Gusto and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: