How to integrate Gusto with PDF.co
Gusto develops web-based payroll solution for small- and medium-sized businesses. It operates an online platform that provides payroll, benefits, human resources, and integration services for employers and employees in the United States. Gusto offers health benefits and workers’ compensation benefits that include medical insurance, commuter benefits, and 401(k) contributions as well as workers’ compensation insurance plans, time tracking, and integration services, and access to employees for processing payroll from web-enabled devices such as smartphones and tablets. It also provides access to employees and contractors to browse their previous pay stubs, review their payroll forms, verify their personal details, and statistics about their pay, tax payments and federal forms filing services, and security and support services.
Read more about Gusto at http://gusto.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Gusto and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: