How to integrate Gumroad with PDF.co
Gumroad is an online platform that enables creators to sell products directly to consumers. Sahil Lavingia founded the company in 2011 with the intention of making selling as easy as social sharing.
Read more about Gumroad at http://gumroad.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- The cost of data processing is significantly lowered by streamlining the data collection from PDFs and other complex files. This is made possible by the system’s AI-driven data extractor.
- It is likewise loaded with an intelligently-engineered Document Parser that can read even complicated data from PDF forms, tables, and other content-heavy documents.
- Economizes on time and money spent in creating editable PDF documents. Its PDF filler tool enables the user to perform tasks such as adding or subtracting texts, images, fields, and other content almost effortlessly
- It is powered with a comprehensive PDF API toolset that makes editing chores like incorporating and eliminating pages, merging or splitting files, or doing file conversions easy.
- Inclusive in the Enterprise users package is the privileged access to detailed API logs with audit records. Moreover, they also have the option to use either the online or offline version of the application, or both.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Gumroad and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: