gRPC (gRPC Remote Procedure Calls) is an open-source high-performance framework that can run in any environment. It is initially developed at Google in 2015 as the next generation of the RPC infrastructure. It uses HTTP/2 for transport, Protocol Buffers as the interface description language.
The main benefits of gRPC are:
- Modern, high-performance, lightweight RPC framework.
- Contract-first API development, using Protocol Buffers by default, allowing for language-agnostic implementations.
- Tooling is available for many languages to generate strongly-typed servers and clients.
- Supports client, server, and bi-directional streaming calls.
- Reduced network usage with Protobuf binary serialization.
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Reduces the expense of getting data entry done by using a formless AI-run information-digging method for reports, invoices, receipts, solicitations, scanned information, and PDFs;
- One of a kind PDF.co Document Parser takes into consideration data collection from confounded documents. Consequently, peruses data directly from PDF structures, tables, and mixed information contained on a document;
- Rapidly creates documents that permit PDF editable capacities for pictures, text, and transform sections to PDF fields and PDF documents;
- Provides access to an amazing PDF altering process. For example, consolidating, splitting, and erasing pages from PDFs. Likewise considers change from complete HTML arrangement to PDF;
- Gives Enterprise customers far-reaching API logs dependent on review prerequisites.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
gRPC at PDF.co
Looking to use gRPC interface?