Grammarly’s digital writing assistant helps more than 20 million people write more clearly and effectively every day. Grammarly works to empower users whenever and wherever they communicate, building a product that scales through multiple platforms and devices.
Read more about Grammarly at http://grammarly.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It is equipped with an AI-driven data extractor that makes data collection and processing faster and more economical. The tool easily recognizes multilayered information found in PDFs, scanned documents, and other complex files.
- It has a built-in modifiable Document Parser that automatically reads and processes intricately structured documents or files.
- It is also outfitted with a smart PDF filler tool that enables rapid creation or revision of editable PDF documents that can seamlessly assimilate or eliminate texts, images, fields, and other design or informational elements.
- Armed with a state-of-the-art PDF editor that easily performs complex tasks such as merging or splitting pages and converting advanced HTML pages into PDFs.
- Enterprise users get ready access to detailed API records with audit logs. They also have the privilege to choose between using the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Grammarly and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: