How to integrate Grammarly with PDF.co
Grammarly’s digital writing assistant helps more than 20 million people write more clearly and effectively every day. Grammarly works to empower users whenever and wherever they communicate, building a product that scales through multiple platforms and devices.
Read more about Grammarly at http://grammarly.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- It is equipped with an AI-driven data extractor that makes data collection and processing faster and more economical. The tool easily recognizes multilayered information found in PDFs, scanned documents, and other complex files.
- It has a built-in modifiable Document Parser that automatically reads and processes intricately structured documents or files.
- It is also outfitted with a smart PDF filler tool that enables rapid creation or revision of editable PDF documents that can seamlessly assimilate or eliminate texts, images, fields, and other design or informational elements.
- Armed with a state-of-the-art PDF editor that easily performs complex tasks such as merging or splitting pages and converting advanced HTML pages into PDFs.
- Enterprise users get ready access to detailed API records with audit logs. They also have the privilege to choose between using the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Grammarly and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: