How to integrate GoToWebinar with PDF.co
GoToMeeting is a web-hosted service created and marketed by LogMeIn. It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real-time.
Read more about GoToWebinar at http://gotowebinar.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Enhances management of resources by streamlining data processing through an AI-propelled data extraction tool that instantly collects data from PDFs, scanned documents such as receipts, invoices, PO forms, etc.
- It is outfitted with a modifiable Document Parser that quickly peruses content of complex documents such as tables, forms, graphs, etc.;
- Reduces usage of labor hours in producing or editing PDFs through an automated filler system that accelerates the process of insertion or deletion of texts, images, fields, and other components;
- It utilizes an advanced PDF editing tool that makes complex tasks such as file conversions, as well as page integrations or fragmentations easy and fast.
- Enterprise users can easily access API records with specified audit information. They likewise and have the flexibility to use either the online or offline versions of the software.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
GoToWebinar and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: