How to integrate Google Slides with PDF.co
About Google Slides
Google Slides makes your ideas shine with a variety of presentation themes, hundreds of fonts, embedded video, animations, and more. All for free.
Read more about Google Slides at http://google.com/slides/about/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- The application boasts of a free-structured AI-driven data extractor that gleans information from scanned documents, PDFs, and other complex files for easy processing. This feature is a real money saver as it streamlines data entry jobs.
- A customizable Document Parser is another expedient feature of the system as it swiftly and accurately scrapes data from multifaceted documents and makes them machine-readable.
- It makes producing high-quality editable PDFs swifter and more efficient, thereby allowing easy editing as required such as adding or deleting images, texts, fields, and other design or informational elements.
- The system is likewise loaded with a smart PDF editor that easily performs complex tasks such as merging or splitting pages and converting files such as HTML pages into PDFs.
- Enterprise users enjoy the advantage of having ready access to essential API logs and audit records. They also have the flexibility to utilize either the online or offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Slides and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: