About Google Sheets
Google Sheets makes your data pop with colorful charts and graphs. Built-in formulas, pivot tables, and conditional formatting options save time and simplify common spreadsheet tasks. All for free.
Read more about Google Sheets at http://google.com/sheets/about/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Complicated data and figures from PDFs, scanned reports, invoices, receipts, and other documents are instantly gathered and processed using AI technology. It significantly lowers the labor cost for data entry tasks, in the long run.
- It likewise makes multidimensional information readily readable through a customizable Document Parser built within the system.
- Operates in a shorter period in creating and revising PDF files that can readily be edited to add or delete certain texts, pictures, fields, or even entire pages.
- It makes editing PDFs so much easier with its filler function that simplifies complex tasks such as splitting, merging, and deleting single or multiple PDF pages. It also makes file conversion from HTML to PDF a snap.
- Enterprise users have access to essential API logs and audit records, as well as the convenience of using the web-based or locally installed version of the application, or both.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Sheets and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: