How to integrate Google My Business with PDF.co
About Google My Business
Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. If you verify and edit your business information, you can both help customers find your business and tell them your story.
Read more about Google My Business at http://google.com/business/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Improves resource management by speeding up the data entry process through rapid data extraction using advanced AI technology. Collecting information from PDFs, scanned documents, and other complex files is made easier and faster by the system.
- It makes intricately structured documents such as fielded forms, tables, graphs, etc. automatically readable through its built-in smart Document Parser.
- Cuts down the time typically required for creating and revising PDFs through a filler function that quickly adds or deletes texts, images, and other design elements.
- Aptly tooled to perform complex tasks such as converting HTML and other files into PDF, as well as editing PDFs that may involve merging, splitting, adding, or deleting pages.
- Enterprise users are afforded access to API records with audit logs, as well as to both the online and offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google My Business and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: