How to integrate Google Hangouts Chat with PDF.co
About Google Hangouts Chat
Google Hangouts is a communication software developed by Google. Hangouts is now part of the G Suite line of products and consists of two primary products: Google Meet and Google Chat
Read more about Google Hangouts Chat at http://hangouts.google.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Effectively slashes down the data processing expenses by streamlining the data extraction from PDFs and other complex files such as scanned documents. This feature is made possible by advanced AI technology.
- The system is also fitted with a fully customizable Document Parser that automatically makes files and documents with various intricacies such as graphs, tables, fielded forms, etc. machine-readable.
- Promptly creates editable PDF documents that can easily be modified through the insertion or deletion of images, texts, fields, and other design or information elements.
- It is suitably tooled with a PDF filler function that makes complex tasks as merging or splitting pages almost effortless. The same goes for file conversions like turning HTML pages into PDF or vice versa.
- Enterprise users do not only have the advantage to access the application via the Internet or by installing it to a PC, they are also provided privileged access to API logs and audit records.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Hangouts Chat and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: