How to integrate Google Forms with PDF.co
About Google Forms
Google Forms is a survey administration app that is included in the Google Drive office suite and Google Classroom along with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides. Forms features all of the collaboration and sharing features found in Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Read more about Google Forms at http://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- The system is AI-powered to methodically extract data from PDFs and other complicated files such as scanned receipts, invoices, purchase orders, and other sensitive documents, thus streamlining the data entry process.
- It is likewise loaded with a fully-customizable Document Parser that allows expedient perusal of content-rich documents.
- It significantly accelerates the process of creating editable PDFs that can easily be inputted or deducted with new texts, images, fields, and other contents.
- It got a system-built PDF filler that simplifies complex editing tasks such as merging, dividing, adding, or subtracting pages, as well as converting HTML pages into PDF.
- Enterprise users are provided ready access to comprehensive API logs with audit records, as well as the advantaged option to utilize either the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Forms and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: