About Google Docs
Google Docs brings your documents to life with smart editing and styling tools to help you easily format text and paragraphs. Choose from hundreds of fonts, add links, images, and drawings. All for free.
Read more about Google Docs at http://docs.google.com/document/u/0/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Effectively gathers and processes data from a wide range of files and documents using advanced AI technology, thereby significantly lowering the cost of accomplishing data entry tasks;
- Automatically interprets data from complexly created documents using a system-inclusive Document Parser that can be customized;
- Quickly produces new editable PDF documents, that enable users to easily add or remove texts, images, and other design elements, thus saving time and money in the process;
- Conveniently performs formerly complex functions such as integrating or separating pages or parts of it in existing PDF documents. It likewise simplifies file conversions such as turning HTML pages into PDFs and vice versa;
- Enterprise users are entitled to access detailed API logs with audit records, as well as have the privileged option to use either the online or offline version of the application, or both.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Docs and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: