How to integrate Google Contacts with PDF.co
About Google Contacts
Google Contacts. It’s just the address book that’s built into Gmail. You likely only use it is when Gmail helps you auto-fill email addresses from Google Contacts, or when you add a new contact from your phone and it’s silently synced.
Read more about Google Contacts at http://contacts.google.com/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Outfitted with a data extraction tool that runs on AI technology that can easily gather information from PDFs, scanned files, and other complex documents. This function effectively slashes data entry costs both immediately and in the long run.
- An advanced Document Parser comes as a standard amenity to the application. It makes even the most convoluted information from various documents promptly readable by the system.
- No more time squandering when creating or modifying PDFs through a system-provided data filler function. It is tooled to perform the integration of texts, images, fields, and other elements in a jiffy.
- It likewise provides a hassle-free method to merge, split, add, or delete PDF pages, as well as convert files like HTML pages into PDF and vice versa.
- Premium clients can readily access extensive API logs with audit and review transcripts. They also have the flexibility to utilize either the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Contacts and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: