How to integrate Google Cloud Print with PDF.co
About Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a Google service that lets users print from any Cloud Print-aware application (web, desktop, mobile) on any device in the network cloud to any printer with native support for connecting to cloud print services – without Google having to create and maintain printing subsystems for all the hardware combinations of client devices and printers, and without the users having to install device drivers to the client, but with documents being fully transmitted to Google.
Read more about Google Cloud Print at http://google.com/cloudprint/learn/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, pdf forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to pdf forms and pdf documents;
- Leverage power of built-in full set of PDF tools: split pdf, merge pdf, delete pages, advanced html to pdf generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Cloud Print and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: