How to integrate Google Cloud Print with PDF.co
About Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print is a Google service that lets users print from any Cloud Print-aware application (web, desktop, mobile) on any device in the network cloud to any printer with native support for connecting to cloud print services – without Google having to create and maintain printing subsystems for all the hardware combinations of client devices and printers, and without the users having to install device drivers to the client, but with documents being fully transmitted to Google.
Read more about Google Cloud Print at http://google.com/cloudprint/learn/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Employs a flexible AI-driven data extraction system that swiftly gathers and processes information from complex documents such as PDFs and scanned files. This function effectively reduces the time and money spent on data entry tasks.
- Fitted with an advanced Document Parser that makes intricate documents such as PDFs, tables, graphs, and a lot more machine-readable.
- It has a built-in PDF filler system that streamlines document generation, modification, or conversion. Users can swiftly input or delete texts, images, fields, and other design elements.
- Equipped with a smart PDF editor function that makes previously complicated tasks such as integrating, dividing, inserting, and deleting PDF pages or transforming HTML documents into PDF a snap.
- Enterprise users can enjoy convenient access to API logs and audit records, as well as the option to use the web-based or on-site version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Cloud Print and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: