About Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the most popular digital analytics software. It is Google’s free web analytics service that allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors to your website. It provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
Read more about Google Analytics at http://googleanalytics.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Saves significant amounts of resources through automated data extraction using AI technology. Information from complicated files such as PDFs and scanned documents such as invoices, receipts, contracts, and other important papers are routinely garnered and processed;
- Loaded with a modifiable Document Parser that peruses the content of intricately configured files and documents such as PDF forms, tables, graphs, and others;
- Conserves time and money in producing and modifying PDF documents through a smartly designed PDF filler system. This feature streamlines the route of integrating texts, images, forms, and pages to PDFs;
- It is equipped with an intelligent PDF editing toolset that effortlessly combines, divides, adds, and deletes PDF pages, as well as convert files on command;
- Enterprise users are provided easy access to API records and audit transcripts, as well as, the option to utilize the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Google Analytics and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: