How to integrate Gong with PDF.co
Gong is a revenue intelligence platform that delivers insights at scale. Provides a sales conversation intelligence platform created to improve calls and demos for sales teams. Its sales platform is cloud-based and utilizes artificial intelligence automatically to record, transcribe, and analyzes every sales conversation and calls and also analyze conversations from audio sources and web-conferencing platforms such as Cisco WebEx, GoToMeeting, and Zoom, and then links the results to CRM systems, enabling organizations to save time, increase win rates, improve strategic decision-making, and increase revenue.
Read more about Gong at http://gong.io/
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Instantaneously extracts data from an array of intricate files such as PDFs and scanned documents using an AI-operated processor. Thus, economizing time and money spent on data entry tasks;
- Complexly structured documents such as tables, graphs, forms, and more are effortlessly read by the system’s built-in Document Parser;
- Equipped with a smart PDF filler that makes document production and editing easy and quick. It likewise allows efficient integration of images, texts, forms, and even entire PDF documents;
- Inputting, deleting, merging, and splitting pages is easy through its built-in PDF editor. Converting HTML docs into PDFs is also made simple by this feature.
- Important and useful logs such as API and audit transcripts are readily available to Enterprise users, so does access to both online and offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Gong and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: