Glassdoor is a job and recruiting site that operates online jobs and career communities. It helps employees, job seekers, employers, and recruiters in finding and sharing information about the companies and jobs that include company reviews, interview questions and reviews, office photos, salary details, and information to make career decisions.
Read more about Glassdoor at http://glassdoor.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Instantaneously collects and processes information from PDFs and scanned documents through its flexible AI-driven data extractor. This feature allows for a more economical and efficient implementation of all types of data entry tasks.
- Equipped with a customizable Document Parser that automatically transcribes data from intricate documents, such as PDFs, worksheets, field-kitted forms, and others.
- Economizes on the use of time and money in producing editable PDF documents through its smart PDF filler system. It efficiently handles tasks such as inserting or erasing texts, photos, and other elements into PDF fields and forms.
- It has custom-built PDF editing tools that streamline tasks such as merging, splitting, and deleting elements and pages, as well as doing file conversions.
- Enterprise users have the option to access the application online or offline and have privileged access to detailed API records with audit and review logs.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Glassdoor and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: