How to integrate GitLab with PDF.co
GitLab is an open core company which develops software for the software development lifecycle used by more than 100,000 organizations and has an active community of more than 2200 contributors. GitLab openly shares more information than most companies and is public by default, meaning our projects, strategy, direction and metrics are discussed openly and can be found within our website. Our values are Collaboration, Results, Efficiency, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging , Iteration, and Transparency (CREDIT) and these form our culture.
Read more about GitLab at http://gitlab.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Accelerates the collection of information from PDFs and scanned documents that contain sensitive data such as receipts and invoices, using an AI-operated data extractor, a feature that helps conserve time and money in the data processing.
- Installed with a state-of-the-art Document Parser that makes the contents of complex documents such as PDF forms or scanned information from tables, graphs, and other files machine-readable.
- Modernizes the PDF document preparation process, making complex tasks such as adding or deleting images, texts, and fields faster, easier, and more economical.
- Enables the user to easily manipulate or convert files and segments using its built-in advanced PDF editing toolset.
- API logs with detailed audit records are readily available to Enterprise users, who also have the privilege to access both web-based and locally installed versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
GitLab and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: