How to integrate GitHub with PDF.co
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 31 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 97+ million repositories. With all the collaborative features of GitHub, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
Read more about GitHub at http://github.com
What is PDF.co ?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Optimizes resource management for data processing by using an AI-driven data extraction system that effectively gathers and analyzes information from PDFs and scanned documents such as reports, MOAs, invoices, receipts, and other sensitive records.
- It has a built-in Documents Parser that spontaneously reads complex data from complex documents such as worksheets, multi-image files, and different PDF structures, among others.
- Kitted with a smart PDF filler system that streamlines the document-making process, thus helping save time and money. It enables users to quickly add or delete images, texts, and even entire pages in PDF fields and forms.
- Facilitates easy editing through a built-in PDF editor that efficiently adds, deletes, merges, or splits PDF pages. It also simplifies the process of file conversion from PDF to other formats and vice versa.
- Enterprise users did not only have the privilege to access the application online or offline, but they are also provided with comprehensive API logs with standard audit functions.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
GitHub and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: