FreshBooks is an accounting solution developed by 2ndSite Inc. that designed the software for small and midsize businesses. Its main features include time tracking, expense tracking, invoicing, payroll, retainers, fixed asset depreciation, purchase orders, double-entry, reporting, and accounts payable. FreshBooks has an API that enables third-party integration. All of its financial data can be access through desktop and mobile.
Read more about Freshbooks at https://freshbooks.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Drastically reduces data processing costs through AI-enabled data collection and pooling of information gathered from PDFs, invoices, receipts, reports, and other scanned documents.
- Conveniently fitted with a modifiable Document Parser that peruses data from compound documents such as PDF forms, tables, graphs, multi-image docs, and more.
- Equipped with a time-saving PDF generator and editor that simplifies tasks such as adding or subtracting images, texts, and pages.
- Its smartly designed PDF editing tools enable users to easily divide, combine, and delete or add pages from a PDF document, as well as convert PDFs into other formats, and vice versa.
- The Enterprise version can generate detailed API logs with review prerequisites.
- Enterprise clients have the privileged option to access the software online or offline.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Freshbooks and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: