FME (Feature Manipulation Engine) is a product developed by Safe Software(safe.com). It is an Extract Transform Load (ETL) software for Geographic Information System (GIS) data. It is a data integration platform with the best support for spatial data worldwide. Its services include FME Server, FME Desktop, and FME Cloud, but the desktop software is the well-known flagship product.
Read more about FME at https://www.safe.com/fme/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
FME and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: