FME (Feature Manipulation Engine) is a product developed by Safe Software(safe.com). It is an Extract Transform Load (ETL) software for Geographic Information System (GIS) data. It is a data integration platform with the best support for spatial data worldwide. Its services include FME Server, FME Desktop, and FME Cloud, but the desktop software is the well-known flagship product.
Read more about FME at https://www.safe.com/fme/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Data entry expenses are significantly reduced through quick and easy extraction of unstructured data from PDFs and scanned documents such as invoices, reports, receipts, contracts, and more, using advanced AI technology.
- It got a built-in Document Parser that automatically reads data from PDFs, tables, forms, invoices, and mixed content documents.
- Surely saves time in PDF creation and editing through its PDF filler function that streamlines formerly complex tasks such as adding texts, images, and fields to PDF forms and documents.
- Desired functions such as splitting and merging PDFs, adding and deleting pages, and converting advanced HTML files to PDFs can be done easily with the application’s built-in PDF editing tools.
- It produces comprehensive API logs with audit records for Enterprise users, who also have the flexibility to access the software offline or online.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
FME and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: