Flatfile is an excellent data onboarding platform that enables intuitive, speedy, and hassle-free data exchange through automation. It modernizes the data onboarding experience for customers, product teams, and system development teams. The platform eliminates complications in data onboarding and simplifies complex processes such as embedding data import into a SaaS app, as well as managing projects with multi-layered data. It likewise bypasses the need for building custom scripts, electronic exchange of sensitive data, and painstaking sorting of error messages during data acquisition and transfer.
Read more about Flatfile at https://flatfile.com/
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- PDF.co employs advanced AI technology to streamline the data extraction process from PDF files and scanned documents such as contracts, purchase orders, invoices, and receipts. It aids in fast, easy, and cost-effective data entry and digitization.
- It has a state-of-the-art customizable Document Parser built within the system to facilitate the automatic reading of complex document objects in PDFs and scanned papers such as raster images, vector drawings, tables, fillable forms, and tables.
- Armed with a smart PDF Filler function, it can help users save time and effort in preparing, editing, and filling up PDF forms and documents. It simplifies the process of adding or deleting texts, images, fields, and other information or design components.
- Performing complex tasks when making and modifying PDF documents is made easy by the system’s PDF editing toolset. It makes the difficulty in splitting and merging PDF documents, adding or subtracting pages, and converting files, a thing of the past.
- PDF.co also provides added benefits to Enterprise users. It includes giving them the flexibility to access the app on-premise or online, and getting access to detailed API logs with audit records.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Flatfile and PDF.co Integration
To start, please use the button below: