Cloud Firestore is a flexible, scalable database for mobile, web, and server development from Firebase and Google Cloud Platform. Like Firebase Realtime Database, it keeps your data in-sync across client apps through real-time listeners and offers offline support for mobile and web so you can build responsive apps that work regardless of network latency or Internet connectivity. Cloud Firestore also offers seamless integration with other Firebase and Google Cloud Platform products, including Cloud Functions.
Read more about Firestore at https://firebase.google.com/products/firestore
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Significantly reduces the cost of the data entry process through AI-driven PDF data extraction from scanned images and files such as P.O.s, receipts, invoices, and more.
- Equipped with a smart Document Parser that instantly reads complex data from PDF forms, tables, and other content-rich documents.
- A time and money saver in the area of PDF creation and editing as it has a PDF filler tool. It makes adding texts, images, fields, and other elements a cinch.
- It got a built-in PDF API toolset that simplifies tasks such as adding and deleting pages, merging or splitting files, converting HTML to PDF, and more.
- Enterprise users get detailed API logs with audit logs in their package. They also have the flexibility to utilize both the online and offline versions of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Firestore and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: