Firebase was acquired by Google in 2014 and has become Google’s flagship mobile platform for developers building iOS, Android, and Web apps. Firebase has been bolstered by 3 acquisitions since joining Google: Fabric/Crashlytics, Divshot, and LaunchKit. Firebase is used by >1,000,000 developers and is made up of complementary features that you can mix-and-match to fit your needs including Free & unlimited Analytics, a Realtime Database, User Authentication, Crash Reporting, Push Notifications, and more.
Read more about Firebase at http://firebase.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- Decrease data entry costs using AI-powered unstructured data extraction from PDF and scanned documents, invoices, reports, receipts, agreements;
- Read from complex documents using customizable Document Parser. Supports automatic reading from tables, PDF forms, mixed content documents;
- Save time on preparing documents with PDF filler functionality that can add text, images, fields to PDF forms and PDF documents;
- Leverage power of the built-in full set of PDF tools: split PDF, merge PDF, delete pages, advanced HTML to PDF generation;
- Detailed API logs for Enterprise users with audit logs requirements;
- On-premise and offline versions are available for Enterprise users;
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Firebase and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: