Firebase was acquired by Google in 2014 and has become Google’s flagship mobile platform for developers building iOS, Android, and Web apps. Firebase has been bolstered by 3 acquisitions since joining Google: Fabric/Crashlytics, Divshot, and LaunchKit. Firebase is used by >1,000,000 developers and is made up of complementary features that you can mix-and-match to fit your needs including Free & unlimited Analytics, a Realtime Database, User Authentication, Crash Reporting, Push Notifications, and more.
Read more about Firebase at http://firebase.com
What is PDF.co?
PDF.co is the secure and scalable data extraction API service with a full set of PDF tools included.
- A more effective and economical means to gather and process information directly from PDFs and other complex documents such as scanned invoices, receipts, and other important papers through the system’s AI-driven data extractor.
- It has a built-in customizable Document Parser that automatically deciphers and reads complex documents;
- Facilitates swift creation or revision of documents using its PDF filler function that can seamlessly integrate or remove texts, photos, fields, and other features into PDF;
- Its built-in smart PDF editing tool makes previously complex tasks easier. It includes merging, splitting, and erasing pages, as well as converting HTML to editable PDF file;
- Enterprise users have audit logs and API records feature readily available to them;
- Enterprise users have a free option to utilize either the online or offline version of the application.
- All documents and files processed by PDF.co are encrypted at rest using AES 256-bit encryption;
- PDF.co relies on TLS and SSL to transmit data and files (the same security protocols that are used by banks)
- Runs on award-winning secure certified Amazon AWS infrastructure: https://pdf.co/security
Firebase and PDF.co integration
To start, please use the button below: